Improved fish passage and natural flows returned to the Manning River off Curricabark Rd in 2008 as a part of the Bring Back The Fish project. Full removal of the redundant obsolete crossing completed over two days in June.
|Organisation||NSW Department of Primary Industries (Fisheries)|
Dr. Matthew Gordos, Ph: (02) 6626 1395, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Nichols, Ph: (02) 6626 1396, email: email@example.com
|Funding Body||Natural Heritage Trust|